70) Which of the following processes uses heat treatment to alters the physical and sometimes chemical properties of a material to increase its ductility and to make it more workable ?
Related KPCL AE Mechanical Question Papers - 2015 with Answer Key
Feeler gauges are used:
– To check the gap between the mating parts
– To check and set the spark plug gaps
– To set the clearance between the fixture (setting block) and the cutter/tool for machining the jobs
– To check and measure the bearing clearance, and for many other purposes where a specified clearance must be maintained.
Where the volume of production is such that there is no loss or no profit
Mechanical advantage (M.A.) is the ratio of load lifted (W) to the effort applied (P).